Embark on an incredible 4-day journey to connect with nature and yourself in the exuberant Uramba Bahia Málaga Natural Park in Colombia's Pacific Ocean. Share this immersive women-only experience with female solo travelers from Colombia and from around the world!
Immerse yourself in a unique holistic 4-day experience and connect with nature and your spirituality in the magic Uramba Bahia Málaga National Natural Park. This protected area in Colombia's Pacific ocean features an extreme biodiversity and is the place with the highest whale birth rate in the word.
In this women-only experience you will be accompanied by 4 native women:
Maria - the host of your accommodation on Pelegrina island
Neidy - a local community leader, host and guide
Sandra - emotional coach and yoga instructor
Angela - female solo travel founder and your experience host
Here's an overview of our itinerary:
- Meet with us at 8 AM at the tourist dock (muelle turístico) in Buenaventura to take the boat towards the islands.
- Connect with yourself through a ritual in a natural Jacuzzi pool.
- Find peace in a silent yoga ritual and the magic light of phytoplancton
- Start the new day with meditation and yoga at sunrise.
- Enjoy your breakfast.
- Explore the fascinating mangroves along the ancient Piangüa route.
- Learn how to prepare a typical pacific dish.
- Join our ancestral celebration.
- Start the day with a meditation to connect with the energy of the ocean.
- Marvel at impressive humpback whales jumping in the ocean.
- Relax and practice Yoga by the beach.
- Join our astrological women's circle
- Practice your sunrise meditation.
- Take a ride in a traditional boat to visit hidden waterfalls.
- Participate in our closing ritual in the heart of nature.
- Head back to Buenaventura by boat.
04 - 12
620 USD p.p.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- 3 breakfasts, 4 snacks, 4 lunches, and 3 dinners
- Boat transportation mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 nights in a 4-bed accommodation in a pacific cabin on Peregrina Island
- Travel insurance (Colasistencia)
- any additional expenses that are not described in "Itinerary".
- ground or air transportation to Buenaventura and Cali from other cities (and vice versa)
- accommodation in Buenaventura and Cali
We meet at the Tourist Dock (Muelle Turístico) in Buenaventura. You can get to Muelle Turístico in 10 minutes by foot from the Buenaventura bus terminal.
- If the tour has to be cancelled by the host, 100% of the cost will be refunded.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to hazards (natural disasters, climate changes, landslides, transport accidents, etc.), 90% of the price will be refunded.
If you cancel the tour, a cancellation fee will apply:
- Cancellation until 16 days before tour start: 10% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 15-11 days before tour start: 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 10-6 days before tour start: 40% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 5-2 days before tour start: 80% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 1 day before tour start, during the tour or in case of not showing up (no-show): 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
Spanish (with English translation, if desired)
Please send us a message on Travelhapp (button below image) or via WA at +57 322 395 9274 (button on the right) to check current availability and make your reservation.
The operator of this unique experience is a female-led local tour agency representing a movement of urban and rural native Colombian women of all colors. They are passionately dedicated to the conservation of biodiversity and cultural diversity, as well as to women empowerment and supporting solo female travel.