Enjoy 4 days of inspiring spiritual connection on the remote and pristine Caribbean islands Providencia and Santa Catalina and immerse yourself in the local Raizal culture.
Explore the paradisaical territories of Colombia's remote Caribbean islands Providencia and Santa Catalina, home to hundreds of marine species and the third largest coral reef in the world. Meet with strong native island women to learn about their ancestral wisdom, and the history, culture and gastronomy of the local Raizal people.
Three passionate Colombian women will accompany you during 4 days of powerful and inspiring spiritual connection. Here is an overview of your itinerary.
- 12:00 PM: Meet us at "El Embrujo" airport on Providence Island
- Check into your accommodation
- Historical and cultural island tour
- Watch the sunset from Lover's Bridge
- Astrological Welcome Ritual
- Sunrise meditation
- Healthy Breakfast
- Immerse yourself in the sea on horseback
- Cook a typical Raizal dish with "Big Mama", an amazing traditional island chef
- Relax at Manzanillo beach
- Experience to connection with your femininity
- Traditional Breakfast
- Mindful hike to the highest mountain of the island
- Gratefulness Yoga practice
- Lunch at the beach
- Afternoon relaxation at the beach
- Picnic and women's circle around the fire at sunset
- Closing celebration
- Healthy Breakfast
- Boat ride to Cangrejo Key at Mac Bean Lagoon Natural National Park
- Emotional connection meditation
- Transfer to Providence Airport and end of services
04 - 12
The regular price for this experience is 750 USD per person and includes a private room in a local Finca in front of the sea. If you are willing to share a double bed with a friend, the price will be 570 USD per person. Remember that you can look for women interested in sharing a room in the "Activities" section on Travelhapp.
Please contact us for a cost quotation, if you would like to travel on different dates. We offer customized tours to groups of a minimum of 4 people.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Every activity described in the itinerary
- 3 breakfasts, 4 snacks, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Boat ride to Cangrejo Key
- 3 nights in a shared 2-bed accommodation in a local beach house
- private transport to all the activities described in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance: Colasistencia
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight to Providencia Island and San Andres Island
- Any other expenses not mentioned.
Providence Island Airport
- If the tour has to be cancelled by the host, 100% of the cost will be refunded.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to hazards (natural disasters, climate changes, landslides, transport accidents, etc.), 90% of the price will be refunded.
If you cancel the tour, a cancellation fee will apply:
- Cancellation until 16 days before tour start: 10% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 15-11 days before tour start: 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 10-6 days before tour start: 40% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 5-2 days before tour start: 80% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 1 day before tour start, during the tour or not showing up at tour start (no-show): 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
Spanish (with English translation, if desired)
Please send us a message on Travelhapp (button below image) or via WA at +57 322 395 9274 (button on the right) to check current availability and make your reservation.
The operator of this unique experience is a female-led local tour agency representing a movement of native Colombian women of all colors. They are passionately dedicated to the conservation of biodiversity and cultural diversity, as well as to women empowerment and supporting solo female travel.